Friday 22 June 2012

Sketching a Project Proposal

The slides below listed the key points that I've extracted from the book 'How to Research 4th edition' by Lorrain Blaxter, Christina Hughes, and Malcom Tight.


My reason of why am i doing this project will be #3 - to enhance my employment prospects so i wish that this project will be my best portfolio work. Another reason is #4 - to acquire new skills such as marketing strategies, building an E-commerce website (probably include bidding system) using computer software or program such as HTML5 and Cloud Computing. 


My general ideas is to build a Go Green E-commerce website. The issue i am addressing is mandatory recycling laws and tougher regulations on the disposal of electronic trash which had been mentioned by trendwatching.com, read the article here. While the context of my final project will be upcycling which is based on “Go Green” concept.


I would like to investigate the demographic of my target audience. I will relate this research with my degree essay which aimed to discover possible online consumer demographic.


My general research question would be e-commerce, online marketing strategies, online shopping culture, online consumer characteristic and behaviors, materialism and consumerism theories, also the upcycling idea.

* read more information about this topic at My Note: How to Research?

No comments:

Post a Comment