Thursday 28 June 2012

12 Crucial Consumer Trends for 2012

The slide below (12 Crucial Consumer Trends for 2012) listed the key points that I've extracted from an online article by Reinier Evers. read the article here


My thoughts after reading 12 crucial trends for 2012.
1. would my target audience be Chinese, China?
    - should i shift my focus from Malaysia to China or United State to China?
2. how can i thrill my target audience?
    - give consumer the ability to propose prices? access the website here

3. should i do something about recycling or go green?
    - since online actions are about selling secondhand goods

4. bottom of the urban pyramid
    - should i target low income urban consumer?
5. idle sourcing
    - how could i make it downright simple for users to contribute to my website?
6. flawsome 
    - i realise that customer feedbacks are very important! how can i improve on this feature?
7. screen culture
    - i would like to spend some time to research on 'the Cloud' perhaps it would help my final project
8. recommerce
   - almost anthing is ripe for reseale in 2012
   - maybe i could provide a platform for people to sell and buy recycled or DIY product?

9. point and know
    - i could also explore on feature such as Google Goggles and QR codes

* read more information about this topic at My Note: 12 Crucial Consumer Trends for 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment